Chaoz Airflow (Full Mix) Chaoz Airflow (Full Mix)

lawl

oh shit.. i meant that's not trash** lol

this is my other account btw

Angelic Revival Angelic Revival

Good stuff

Good stuff, ol' rawr, ol' buddy pal ;)

Note, it's a 'little' repetitive...Break it down somewhere ::>>

Rawrthaas responds:

Thanks, older self. Duly noted.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

...wow

Holy smack. I'm stunned at the awesomeness of this masterpiece. Nuff said.

Plaid Tees Plaid Tees

Penis.

The lyrics were good, but they were a hair out of sync with the song. Speak louder in your mic, too.

Anyone can play fast, Anyone can play fast,

Mediocre.

The slayer guitar is a bit off tune at first. But when the chopped notes started up it sounded better and more in-sync. Sounded good when the guitar put it's full punch in later on in the song and when the synth kicked in to accompany it. Good job.

the-postal-dude responds:

Heh, thanks.

PaNdOrA-Desperate Dreams(beta) PaNdOrA-Desperate Dreams(beta)

So-so

Eh, the notes were pretty good, but the percussion was just too...blandish. The whole quiet part I didn't really like either. It was OK though, dont get me wrong.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

lol whatever its mainstream. ur right the drums are a lil bland. maybe if i get bored ill do something to them

PaNdOrA-Chamber of Hate PaNdOrA-Chamber of Hate

Neat-o

Despite the fact that it was quick, it was pretty cool nonetheless. The primary drums didn't sound proper enough to fit into the DnB category though.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

if u couldnt hear it it actually did have a 2X4 DNB drumline to it....

where its like

kick----hit--kick--hit----- etc..
but i used so many different drums it makes it a lil hard to hear.

but yes those are dnb drums.

Flower of Life (real) Flower of Life (real)

Meh.

I'm sorry, I didn't really like it. The drums were so low quality. I see you used the one that is automatically in the step sequencer when you start up FL. Don't use that, theres plenty more that comes pre-packaged with FL. I really didn't like that man, try harder. Alot of it was off-tune and mis-placed too, like the deep scratches and the random rising FX.

PuffyNoles responds:

Yeah this was actually the very first song i made, so there are a lot of crap areas. heh, no need to be sorry. thanks for the review though.

Liquidification--_-- Liquidification--_--

Ok.

The drums are nice and all, but what I was looking for when listening to the song was some good synths and notes, but that didn't happen. Wasn't really melodic at all. If only you had brought in some awesome notes to go with the great drumlines, this song would be really good! But nice try anyways!

Infamous Freestyle Full Infamous Freestyle Full

Total Shit

Maybe if there wasn't that abysmal irritating "rhyming" going on throughout the whole piece of crap, I might've gotten a half-way decent score but, no. The lyrics were so-so but your voice sounds so retarded for rapping. Some of the lyrics were far-fetched like "I'm a gangsta yo" and "I'm 13 and I'm a doodoo-in crack, yes I do.". You get the rare, yet unwanted ZERO from the one and only MechZero.